I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Face Claims (WIP)
Is there way to make it all go away? (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 9:20 pm by Admin

» Melanie Charming (WIP)
Is there way to make it all go away? (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 11:47 am by Guest

» Face Claim
Is there way to make it all go away? (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 11:35 am by Gideon Gold

» Gideon Gold
Is there way to make it all go away? (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 10:07 am by Gideon Gold

» Is there way to make it all go away? (Open)
Is there way to make it all go away? (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 1:53 pm by Li Yue

» Sparrow Hood (WIP)
Is there way to make it all go away? (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 6:49 pm by Sparrow Hood

» playing your song ((open))
Is there way to make it all go away? (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 11:52 am by Raven Queen

» Li Yue
Is there way to make it all go away? (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 2:28 pm by Li Yue

» Crystal Winter (WIP)
Is there way to make it all go away? (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 3:11 am by Crystal Winter

Is there way to make it all go away? (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is there way to make it all go away? (Open) Empty Is there way to make it all go away? (Open)

Post by Kitty Cheshire Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:32 am

Kitty was feeling so bored most of her days nowadays since everything she did ended up being so boring. All her pranks seemed to fail all the time like someone was rigging them for her there. She was currently walking around the garden and was in her own mind. She just wanted to have some peace and quiet to think what she should do. She hated all this what was going on. She knew they need to come up with the way how to make the school like it used to be but she knew she couldn't do it alone. Also, she wasn't really the planning type of girl. She sighed and just soon sat down to the bench there and decided to take a small nap there. She knew eventually someone will come and disturb her.
sloth
Kitty Cheshire
Kitty Cheshire
e

Back to top Go down

Is there way to make it all go away? (Open) Empty Re: Is there way to make it all go away? (Open)

Post by Li Yue Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:58 am

Yue was walking though the gardens after praying to her ancestors for advice in regards to being in the closet and wanting to please her parents. She needed to take her mind off things. What could she do to keep her mind off things though? Sighing, she decided to look for a bench to sit on only to find somebody sleeping there. "Uh, hi."

Last edited by Li Yue on Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
lust
Li Yue
gif/image 1 :
Is there way to make it all go away? (Open) Tumblr_og7vsxLBOA1ucpr7ro4_r2_400
alias :
xaria
student
faction :
neutral
sexual orientation :
homosexual
parentage :
mulan
gif/image 2 :
Is there way to make it all go away? (Open) Tumblr_nw5yswikaL1tjkeezo6_250
Li Yue
e

Back to top Go down

Is there way to make it all go away? (Open) Empty Re: Is there way to make it all go away? (Open)

Post by Kitty Cheshire Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:04 pm

Kitty was middle of sleep when she heard someone speaking next to her. She slowly opened her eyes and saw there someone, who she wasn't sure she have seen around before. She stood up and stretched her arms there, sleeping in odd position wasn't a good idea really. "Oh, yeah, hi," Kitty said there back now. When she realised she hasn't said it yet. First time ever she wasn't mad at someone who wakes her up from her nap.
sloth
Kitty Cheshire
Kitty Cheshire
e

Back to top Go down

Post by Li Yue Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:00 pm

"So, how boring is today to the point of napping on a bench?" Yue wondered glancing at the other. "The sight of you sleeping made me want to take a nap myself."
lust
Li Yue
gif/image 1 :
alias :
xaria
student
faction :
neutral
sexual orientation :
homosexual
parentage :
mulan
gif/image 2 :
Li Yue
e

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty Cheshire Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Kitty looked at the person. "Well to be honest I took at day many naps. I guess bec im half cat and cats sleep at day much," she said there but last sentence did she basically whisper already. "Well, i'm yes bored. There is nothing fun ever since these villaims took over," she said and sighed at the end.
sloth
Kitty Cheshire
Kitty Cheshire
e

Back to top Go down

Post by Li Yue Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:34 pm

She gave a nod as she listened to the other. "I'll be of the assumption you're from Wonderland?" Yue wondered. "Eldest daughter of Mulan here. As you probably know, Lonnie is popular in comparison to me. Has Arcadia ever really been that fun though? Beast pretty much outlawed magic, so I don't know how those with magic are expected to train those skills for those chances they might need them."
lust
Li Yue
gif/image 1 :
alias :
xaria
student
faction :
neutral
sexual orientation :
homosexual
parentage :
mulan
gif/image 2 :
Li Yue
e

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty Cheshire Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:32 am

Kitty nodded her head there. "Yes Wonderland used to be my home yes. Few years ago," she said and sighed on that thought. She missed her home actually. "Well I'm daughter of Cheshire Cat. Don't worry I know it weird but she is my mother. Anyways yes magic isn't really allowed here much. Never been. Before this I did attend to Ever After High but one day I had to come here. Anyways in EAH we could at least use our magic. I kind of have it if you say dissappearing for seconds and then appearing somewhere else, like behind someone suddenly is magic. Also there is few other things I have gotten from my mother. Now the school is under bad people. It's like everyone are always so scared. So I get bored so easily bec even pranking people isn't one, it used to be so much more fun," she said there now and wondered why did this have to happen even.
sloth
Kitty Cheshire
Kitty Cheshire
e

Back to top Go down

Post by Li Yue Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:53 pm

"I didn't know cats could have humanoid children," Yue commented. "There's another school like Arcadia but with less restrictions? i never would've thought... How was it?' she asked feeling rather curious.
lust
Li Yue
gif/image 1 :
alias :
xaria
student
faction :
neutral
sexual orientation :
homosexual
parentage :
mulan
gif/image 2 :
Li Yue
e

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content
e

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top